- A colleague may attend in your place, at no extra cost. You are required to notify us of the name of the person attending.
- Switch your registration to another workshop within the same season (no administration charge). If the new workshop is of lesser value, the balance of any fee paid will be saved as a credit toward a future 1- or 2-day workshop with Leading Edge Seminars.
Cancellation – 2 weeks or more before the workshop date
- Receive a refund, less a $75 administration charge, or
- Receive a credit*, less a $35 administration charge, for regular 1- or 2-day workshops with Leading Edge Seminars in the future.
Cancellation – within 2 weeks of the workshop date, but more than 1 business day before
- Receive a credit*, less a $75 administration charge, for regular 1- or 2-day workshops with Leading Edge Seminars in the future.
Cancellation – 1 business day or less before the workshop, or non-attendance at workshop
- We do not offer a credit or refund for attendees who cancel within 1 business day, or who do not attend the workshop.
Cancellation Policy – Advanced/Extended Training
- Deadlines for refunds will be listed on the registration form for the specific program.
- For extended trainings (multi-session programs), no refund/credit will be given after the program commences.
* Credits do not expire. Please note that credits cannot be used toward longer-term, extended, or advanced trainings, or Cuba travel programs.
EMDR Cancellation Policy
Participants may cancel their registration up to July 31, 2018 with a $75 administration fee.
Between August 1 and 25, 2018, participants may cancel with a $100 administration fee.
No refunds or credits after August 25, 2018.
Cancellations and changes must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
Payment plans are also available. Please inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org