Every workshop participant will receive a Certificate of Participation for clinical workshops. Workshops provide 6 hours of training per day unless otherwise specified. Certificates may be used to qualify for eligibility for Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) from licensing boards and professional colleges that are not listed below. Please contact your own college or association to confirm its requirements.
- Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation (CACCF)
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association (CCPA)
- Medical Psychotherapy Association Canada (MDPAC), formerly General Practice Psychotherapy Association (GPPA)
- Ontario Association of Child and Youth Counsellors (OACYC)
- Ontario Association for Marriage & Family Therapy (OAMFT)
- Ontario Expressive Arts Therapy Association (OEATA)
- Ontario Society of Psychotherapists (OSP)
- Psychologists (CPA)
Leading Edge Seminars is approved by the Canadian Psychological Association to offer continuing education for psychologists. Leading Edge Seminars maintains responsibility for the program.
- Ontario Association of Consultants, Counsellors, Psychometrists and Psychotherapists (OACCPP)
Certified members may submit evidence of workshops and seminars they have attended and the Certification Committee will assign CEUs on an individual basis.
- Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW)
Members of the OCSWSSW are expected to remain current with knowledge relevant to their area of professional practice under OCSWSSW’s Continuing Competence Program.