- Check-in/Registration opens at 8:15 AM.
- Workshops begin promptly at 9:00 AM.
- There will be a 15-min. morning break, a lunch break, and a 10-minute afternoon break.
- Lunch (75 minutes) is on your own. Workshop locations are close to numerous restaurants; you may also bring your lunch and eat at the workshop venue. The lunch break will usually be around 12:00 – 12:15 pm, but the exact time will depend on the presenter’s agenda.
- Workshops conclude at 4:40 PM.
Please check in at the Leading Edge Seminars registration/check-in table in front of the workshop location before your workshop starts, to pick up your workshop materials.
It is advisable to dress in layers. While every effort is made to maintain the temperature at a comfortable level, not everyone will agree on what that temperature is.
Please be considerate of those who may be allergic to fragrances. Refrain from wearing perfumes and other scented products (hand creams, hair products, deodorants, after-shaves, etc.). Your thoughtfulness is appreciated.
Workshops at the YWCA Toronto, Elm Street location (87 Elm Street):
Enter from the main entrance on Elm Street and look for the check-in desk just inside the door. The YWCA is a fragrance-free building.
Workshops at the Multi-Faith Centre/Koffler House (569 Spadina Avenue):
Look for “Leading Edge Seminars” signs in the lobby. Most workshops take place in the Main Activity Hall on the 2nd floor.